High Five!

So I found this book of puppy tricks a while ago in a discount pile at my local. You know those books that make you feel guilty everytime you look at them, because you had plans for that book? Or because it was supposed to help you accomplish some task you had set for yourself? That's this book to me :P

Dad already taught Mika how to shake hands, which really is the hardest part. Following on from that, I decided to see if I could use the book's instructions to teach Mika how to high five. Within a few minutes, she was doing it. Then of course came the real test and she did it again for dad on command! And again and again and again.

Now it's gone from a one paw high five to both front paws! Did I also mention that Mika likes apples? :P Combine apples + tricks = win.

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment