Every little bit counts

I've been an avid Pet Rescue fan for a while now. Even before we found Mika, I would trawl through their pages and loose my heart to all the gorgeous little faces looking for homes. In the end, the decision was made to get a puppy who would grow up with us from as early as possible.

For some reason though, I've never stopped looking at Pet Rescue and other organisations out there with websites geared towards rehoming animals. I'd love to be a foster carer, but we can't make the time commitment. I'm looking into volunteering at the local pound, hopefully this will come to fruition.

In the meantime, there are other ways to raise awareness and so I've added a Pet Rescue link and little widget showing random animals that are looking for good homes, in the hopes that if I can be the missing link between just one animal and their new home, I'd be over the moon :)

Please check out the links and have a look if you're so inclined. Pet Rescue deserves all the help they can get for their amazing work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment